Well a couple of weeks ago I had everyone write down their basic info and can I just say that 4 of us (myself included) have a birthday to celebrate this weekend CRAZY! So what is a girl to do? Hummm, that's easy! Celebrate this Wednesday with CUPCAKES...yay! I made two different kinds both ideas came from an awesome blogger
www.confessionsofacookbookqueen.blogspot.com seriously check her out...she is talented and super funny!
The first batch were the Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cupcakes and they look yummy!
These were a little messy and had a couple of steps but were well worth the extra effort! I can't wait to try one tonight...
The second batch were plain old funfetti out of a box, the little cupcake on top for decor is the idea I came across at Cookbook Queen's blog. Aren't they presh?
I hate to say it but the box mix and can of frosting are ALMOST just as yummy!
See you tonight small group to celebrate the Word of God and Birthdays!

Those cupcakes look DELISH!!!! Those peanut butter cheesecake ones make my mouth water. Yummy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are soooooooo good, I will have to have you over to make some together...bakeing is alway more fun with company!
ReplyDeletethose look amazing!!!
ReplyDelete