
During this study we will learn how to hear God and follow and obey His calling and action for our lives. It was an awesome time of fellowship and relationship building with over 100 women in attendance. At the end of the session Paula asked if anyone would like to lead us in prayer.
Part of me felt as though I should stand up and offer to pray, the other part said, "ARE YOU CRAZY" praying in front of over 100 women was defiantly out of my comfort zone! Then I felt this little poke coming from my right side... I looked over and the lady I had just met for the first time that night (Cynthia) was poking me and telling me to get up and pray.
So, what is a girl to do? Get UP and pray!! Obviously I wasn't going to listen to the Holy Spirit within, I was going to let my fear hold me back. Well that just wouldn't do in God's book, there was something He needed to say through me so He physically nudged me to get up and follow Him. WOW! After my prayer I asked Cynthia why she poked me to get up and pray seeing as we had never met and she had no clue that I did lead prayer at times in smaller groups. Her answer was simple, "I just thought you should." OK Lord, I'm all yours...your faithful and humble servant...I will be listening more carefully for your leading.
The study began with me already beginning to experience Him more... I can't wait for what is to come!


Hey Christina such a blessing to hear how GOD lead you to prayer! I suspect he has a little bit of surprises in store for all of us. I know he did for me last night. Seems we were both out of our comfort zone! Paula was amazing....although we have had the privilege of visiting with our group every other week, I seem to always hear GOD speaking quite often to me through her. Last night was no exception.Blessings girl...take care and GOD bless =)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words and taking the time to read my little blog! See you next week... God Bless
ReplyDelete