It's crazy just how aware we are of certain things as children... so needless to say I was kind of amazed that the day had actually come and although my parents weren't paying for the wedding I was still having the day that every little girl dreams of.
I remember standing upstairs in the beautiful George Blucher House B&B hearing that the guys had arrived and looking out of the window to see the guests taking their places. It was almost go time and I am getting nervous just typing about it. Walking down the isle to my favorite Frank Sinatra song (Moonlight Serenade) and seeing my love's face was a moment I will never forget. Once I got up to the porch it was only Ryan, Myself and Pastor Ed there no one else existed for those few minuets.
The two became one in that moment and we joyfully walked around to the courtyard to get the party started. After pictures were finished we made our entrance to the reception to the Wedding Singers "Wanna Grow Old With You"... no truer words have ever been sung...he really does let me hold the remote control!
Seeing many wonderful friends, great music, dancing, BBQ, beautiful speeches, spice cake with cream cheese icing and a sparkler exit...the night just flew by! What a beautiful evening a picture perfect wedding and marriage to my bestest friend. I am so glad we will have this story to share with our future children and grandchildren about the day the Casa de Griffith was established.
So much has changed in the past two years...so much for the better. I am so looking forward to what 2011 and our next year together has in store for us...I can't wait for the day that the Lord provides us with a precious child to show the world what an amazing friendship and a beautiful expression of love can produce... here is to a lifetime of love to come...

xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment