Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mee Maw...



Happy 87Th Birthday sweet Mee Maw, boy do I miss you everyday. I am so happy that you are home spending forever with those that have gone before us that love you and most of all that you are experiencing your reward in Heaven from your Father for being such a good and faithful servant in His Kingdom. There is so much that has changed since we last saw each other... college graduation, my wedding day, buying my first home, starting a business, walking closer with the Lord just as you requested.

I am so thankful that I was able to have you for my Mee Maw, God couldn't have planned it any better, we are like peas and carrots! I want to thank you for showing me God's love each and every day, because of that unlike a lot of people, I have no doubt in the greatness of the Lord. I also want to thank you for teaching me how to work a sewing machine and letting me "play" as you sewed my dresses. Without that I wouldn't have had the talent or assurance to start Cookie Louise Pleaze.

As I sit here and type my heart grows heavy for you and your embrace. All of those firsts I just told you about I was so sure you would be there for them physically. I know there will be more things I experience without you but I can't wait for the day that you can tell me how all of it looked from your view in Heaven.



All that being said have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bertha Irene Nichols and give Paw Paw a big ole hug from his favorite granddaughter!

I love you forever!
Christina Rene'e





2 comments:

  1. I love you. Love our blog. Love your heart. Just love, love, love this beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alene...your kind words mean a lot! She was a special lady deserving of a special birthday post!

    ReplyDelete