I have been asking God for something for a while now and pleading with Him for His will to be done on the matter. Sometimes it's really hard to wait for His timing, sometimes His timing doesn't seem right or like it's just taking too long.
Thankfully our loving God knows how impaitient we can be and speaks to us through His word. The above verse is what He spoke to me in this "waiting period". Of course He acts, for sure He will fulfill His promises to me. Hello Christina, it's right there, wake up silly and just fully rely on Him!
Thank you God for your word, thank you for speaking to little ole me when it seems as though there are a bazillion other things you are taking care of in the same instant. Thank you for this beautiful fall day and the air in my lungs and the health I recieve from you! I know you will act when the time is right and am looking forward to that moment...



No comments:
Post a Comment