Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Comings and Goings of Griffiths...


So I know it's been forever since I have updated everyone with the comings and goings of us Griffith's and boy how life has changed in our Casa. First, I would like to give a shout out to Ryan's cousin Cody who has been living with us for the past 3 months or so. You have been a pleasure and we love being able to mentor you during this season of your life!

Second, I have started a business... a REAL business! It's called Cookie Louise Pleaze and I hand sew silk roses onto tanks and headbands and headscarves and well just about anything you can think of. I also make custom order gift baskets and just started making neck scarves last night!
If you are interested in placing an order or seeing what I have for sale check out my blog: Cookielouisepleaze@blogspot.com or email me at: cookielouisepleaze@live.com


Lastly, this past week I was blessed enough to spend my second year at Coreweek with the BAF Student Ministry. God really moves and I have no doubt in my mind just how "BIG" our God is! I had a wonderful group of 10th and 11th grade girls who all have a huge heart for Christ. We laughed, cried, and laughed some more all week long. I was so humbled to be in a position to share life and Christ with our students it's so amazing how God can use your testimony for Him. I was also asked to help facilitate a couple of discussion groups for the HS girls and really was in awe that God was using me in the way that He was. After this experience I am really feeling called to ministry, my heart aches for the church and all I want to do is further His Kingdom!










One more thing!! While I was away at camp sweet Ryan had a surprise up his sleeve... he had the kitchen and breakfast area painted "Asparagus"...yay!! Now I have a beautiful, happy place to meet God every morning and read my Bible. Thank you sweet, sweet husband!





Blessings,



Christina Rene'e










No comments:

Post a Comment