So, I guess we have caught the running bug because we are signing up for what seems every 5K in the area! This 5K was in Rockport, Texas on what couldn't have been a more beautiful morning. We actually did improve our time as we found out the last 5K wasn't exactly accurate as far as the length was concerned. We finished in approx 36 min. Looking forward to the next event!
Ryan stayed with me for most of the run when he wanted to take off so bad... I love this guy!

Jamming Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" for inspiration...

Yay... success on a beautiful South Texas morning!
Christina Rene'e
I am so proud of ya'll! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteOh, loving the blog btw!
ReplyDeleteAwesome girl! I love your blog. Cookie Louise Pleeze needs some posts. Love you. Love your creative style. That's lots of love . . . LOL
ReplyDelete